Follow the instructions below to update the DNS settings on your Netgear router.
- Access the router's admin page by either going to http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://10.1.1.1 or http://192.168.2.1 (depending on what model you have)
- Enter your username and password if you configured one (the default username is admin and password is password)
- Click on Basic settings on the left under Setup
- Check Use these DNS servers and fill in the DNS server fields with the 2 closest addresses on our Setup page
- Save the settings
- Restart your router
- After your router has rebooted, you may need to login to your Getflix account and register your new IP address