Instructions for configuring our DNS on Apple TV devices can be found here: https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/apple-tv
Sometimes, apps on the Apple TV report that "content is not available in your region". This is a common problem when changing DNS settings on the Apple TV and is usually resolved by following the procedure below.
- Remove our DNS servers from the Apple TV.
- Unplug the power cable from your Apple TV and leave it off.
- Using a web browser, visit https://www.getflix.com.au/manage/dashboard and ensure our IP address is registered correctly.
- Plug in the Apple TV back in.
- Setup our DNS on the Apple TV again: https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/apple-tv
If it still does not work after completing this process, then please raise a support ticket.