Follow the steps below to configure our DNS servers on your Boxee Box.
- Open up Settings -> General -> Location. Make sure that Hide feeds and applications that cannot be played in your location is unchecked (if you don't have this checkbox then skip this step)
- Open up Settings > Network >
- Select Manually under the Configure menu
- Change DNS server to your closest server on our Setup page
- Click Save and Apply network changes
- Restart your Boxee Box
Please note that Boxee Box only works with the US and Canadian version of certain apps.