Follow the instructions below to update the DNS settings on your TP-link router.
- Go to http://192.168.1.1 or http://tplinklogin.net depending on model (depending on what model you have)
- If you have set a username and password then enter these details now (the default username and password is most likely admin/admin)
- Choose DHCP in the left menu and then DHCP Settings
- Enter the 2 closest DNS servers from our Setup page in the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS fields
- Click Save
- Restart your router
- After your router has rebooted, you may need to login to your Getflix account and register your new IP address