Getflix Full VPN (Virtual Private Network) provides secure and private Internet access to all it's users.
Our Full VPN is a free, optional service for all paid Getflix subscribers.
Benefits of Getflix Full VPN
- All your Internet traffic gets encrypted through our global network
- Total freedom of internet browsing without leaving any footprints
- Hides your IP address
- Protects your data from hackers, governments, ISPs and other prying eyes
- Secure your computer on hotspot WiFi connections
- You can also access to streaming services from remote country locations
- There are NO LOGS kept in the network
- All connections come with UNLIMITED SPEED and BANDWIDTH
The best part is Getflix Full VPN supports any PC/Mac and Mobile Device operating system. Also you can access VPN from any Internet connection; DSL, Cable, Satellite, 3G/4G, etc.
For more information, see our Full VPN FAQs.
Supported VPN Protocols
Getflix Full VPN provides 4 different layers of VPN security protocols:
- PPTP Protocol
PPTP provides 128 bit encryption. It's supported by almost every operating system on PCs and mobile devices. Simple to setup. Usually provides very fast speed. But some Internet Service Providers are throttling this protocol which may give you very slow speeds and disconnections. In such case we suggest you to test L2TP, SSTP or OpenVPN protocols.
- L2TP Protocol - Suggested for Windows, Mac, Linux
L2TP provides 256 bit encryption. It's more secure then PPTP and also supported by almost every operating system on PCs and mobile devices. Simple to setup. Provides very fast speed.
- SSTP Protocol - Suggested for Windows
SSTP provides 2048 bit encryption. It's very secure but can only be used on Windows operating systems. Simple to setup. Slower than PPTP and L2TP.
- OpenVPN UDP Protocol - Suggested for Windows, Mac, Linux
OpenVPN provides 2048 bit encryption. It's also very secure and supported by almost every operating system on PCs and mobile devices. It's complicated to setup. OpenVPN provides the fastest speed.
Which protocol should I use?
We usually suggest our users use OpenVPN UDP Protocol mainly as it provides the best encryption with the best possible speed on most networks. Depending of your ISP performance you may try others of L2TP and SSTP (Windows Only) protocols for the best encryption, security and speed. Some ISPs may be throttling PPTP and L2TP protocol which can lead slower than expected speeds or disconnections. In such case we suggest you to use SSTP or OpenVPN UDP.
Click on the device below for instructions on how to setup Getflix Full VPN (Virtual Private Network).
A list of server locations and addresses can be found here.