This article explains how to setup PPTP VPN protocol connection on Android Devices.
Before we being you need to Activate your VPN account from your Getflix > Manage > VPN panel. In order to do this login to your https://www.getflix.com.au/manage/vpn.
Setting up your Android Device for VPN L2TP Protocol:
- Open Settings and click on Wireless Controls or Wireless and Network depending of your Android version.
- Click on VPN Settings
- Click on Add VPN
- Click on Add L2TP/IPsec PSK VPN
- In the VPN Name field, enter Getflix VPN or any other descriptive name of your choice.
- In the Set VPN Server field, enter us-ny2.serverlocation.co or any other server address you want to get connected.
(You can find all Getflix VPN Server addresses here : https://getflix.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/204476204)
- Tap Set IPsec pre-shared key and enter s3CuREpaSs412
- Uncheck Enable L2TP secret
- Open the menu and choose Save
How to Connect?
- Open the menu and choose Settings
- Tap Wireless and Network or Wireless Controls, depending on your version of Android.
- Tap VPN Settings
- Tap the VPN configuration from the list
- Enter your vpn account username and password. Your credentials can be found in the username and password section in your Getflix account Manage > VPN.
- Tap Remember user name
- Tap Connect
There are several reasons that the VPN connection will fail. Here are some things to check.
- L2TP protocol might be blocked in your Internet Service Provider connection. In such case you may try OpenVPN protocol.
If the VPN connection still fails, please log a ticket with our support team for assistance.